So, while you’re playing with your phone or using it for a quite long time, it may get frozen or become unresponsive. Now, you must hard reset the phone to use it again properly and here is how to do that.
Hard Reset Alcatel One Touch POP 8
The first method of performing a hard reset is almost same in every Alcatel smartphone with OT-Mini being an exception and there are steps you need to follow.
- Close every task on your phone and go to the Home screen.
- Find and click on the Settings icon.
- Choose backup and Synchronization option.
- Tap on reset phone.
- Choose yes to delete all data.
- Once done, the phone will get restart automatically.
The other method of performing a hard reset is as follows.
- Turn off the Alcatel One Touch POP 8.
- Press the power button with the Volume up at the same time.
- Continue to press both the buttons, till the boot menu appears.
- In boot menu, choose wipe data using the volume keys.
- Choose Reboot.
Now, the process will take a few minutes to get completed and after that, you can use your phone like before.