LG Optimus G Pro E986 Hard Reset and LG Optimus G Pro E986 Factory Reset Method are Here.
If you execute a hard reset, all customer apps and user files will be removed.
Please don’t forget to backup any critical files just before executing a hard reset. LG Optimus G Pro has forgotten security password.
Making use of the Hard Reset
If your mobile phone LG Optimus G Pro does not restore to its unique problem, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to initialize it.
- Switch the electrical power off.
- Click and hold the Power/Lock button + Volume level Down button.
- LG Company logo shows up on the display screen and After a few secs, hard reset display screen will show up, Now launch all keys.
- The mobile phone will allow you to choose the factory reset to operate in the Android operating system recovery utility by pushing Power/Lock button.
- Click the Power/Lock key yet again to validate factory reset and your mobile phone will be restored to its factory configurations. To stop, click any other button.