LG Optimus L9 II D605 Hard Reset and LG Optimus L9 II D605 Factory Settings Method.
Utilizing the Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
- If your smartphone LG Optimus L9 II D605 does not restore to its unique problem, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) method to initialize it.
- Switch the power off.
- Click and hold the Power/Lock Button + Volume Level Down Button.
- LG Company logo shows up on the display screen and After a few secs, FACTORY HARD RESET display screen will show up, Now generate all buttons.
- The smartphone LG Optimus L9 II D605 will allow you to choose the factory reset to perform the Android operating system restoration power.
- Click the Power/Lock key and your smartphone LG Optimus L9 II D605 will be renewed to its factory configurations. To stop, click any other button.