How To Hard Reset your Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195
Indeed, It is very important to learn how to hard reset any Samsung Android Smartphone, That will solve a lot of problems which could happen during the usage of Samsung Android Smartphones, We mention some of them below:
- After installing bad or unsupported application into your Samsung mobile phone, Which causes your phone to be frozen.
- Your Samsung mobile phone doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of any software errors.
- Forgotten pattern lock in Samsung Android mobile phones.
- Forgotten user code.
- Forgotten phone code.
- Getting Rid of Force Close errors.
- Fixing the Boot loop situation.
- Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
- Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
Before performing the Hard Reset:
- In case your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 can connect to a computer, Then it is better to make a backup of your saved data using Samsung kies software, You can read this Guide to learn how.
- But in case that is not possible, Then you can check that your phone’s battery has enough charg level, Otherwise you should charge it.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 Hard Reset Method :
- Turn your Galaxy S4 Mini off.
- Take its battery out.
- Take out any existed SIM or memory card.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Put the battery back, But do not turn on your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key + Home key, Then press the Power key.
- Keep pressing the keys until Samsung Logo appears,Then release all keys.
- After a couple of seconds you will get the Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen.
- Use the Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use the Power key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select “Yes — delete all user data”
- Use the Power key to confirm.
- After performing the hard reset, The Reboot System Now option will be selected by default.
- Confirm the reboot by pressing the Power Key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it, And restore your backup in case you made one.