Here you will find how to reset your Samsung Galaxy Y S5369.If you forgot your pattern unlock code or pin you can peform a hard reset to return it to a factory default setting.
Samsung Galaxy Y S5369 Hard Reset method
Warning! Do this at your own risk! All your phone data
(contacts, photos, videos, music, messages, applications, games, files,) will be lost!
Please make a backup first if you can!
- First power off your phone
- Press together volume up + home key + power button
- Browse with volume keys and select “wipe data/factory reset” and then press home key to select it.
- Browse with volume keys and select “yes -delete all data” and press home key to confirm
- Wait until the format ends
- Select “reboot system now” and press home key to confirm
- Wait until the phone restarts