Sony Xperia T2 Hard Reset Method :
This method needs you to use the combination of physical keys available on your Xperia t2 to complete the process. Here below are the steps.
- Switch off the phone before pressing and holding the volume down button.
- While holding the volume down button, press and hold the power key.
- Once the menu appeared on the screen, release the keys.
- Now, select clear storage option with the help of volume keys.
- Press power key to confirm your selection.
- Press volume up for the final confirmation after the option appears on the screen.
The final step will kick-start the process of hard reset and in a few minutes, it’ll be over to allow you to use your blank Xperia T2.